From the limited edition Olivia Beasley x The Teaching Tools collection.
This entire collection is the first of its kind. For it is the intersection between positive feedback, literary traditions, and art as a way to build connection.
As a passionate young deaf woman, and an Auslan user since birth, Olivia's life goal is to advocate for equitable access for all, heighten awareness and support for the Deaf community, and better our world for many future generations to come.
Kindness: this sign gives a sense of softness and giving which translates into kindness or showing kindness.
To support and advocate for the voices of the Deaf community we will be donating 50% of all profits from this range to Deaf Australia.
Premium pre-inked teacher stamps that are exclusively created to save you endless amounts of marking time while presenting quality and relevant feedback to your students in a modern and current approach in line with 21st century learning.
These premium pre-inked teacher stamps will produce thousands of quality and crisp impressions before re-inking them. All stamps are refillable so consider them an investment which will last you a lifetime. The stamp handle has been custom created to ensure it fits comfortably in your hand, allowing you to present feedback in an effortless and efficient manner.
- Ink Colour: Pink
- Stamp Case Colour: Pink
- Shape: Round
- Size: 32mm
All of The Teaching Tool stamps are designed with you in mind. As teachers ourselves, we’ve mindfully created teaching tools to help you create more time in your week. And with the principles of growth mindset and positive feedback in mind, we help you cultivate and inspire your classroom to be one of young resilient minds, confident learners, and one filled with meaningful connections.
Each and every single one of The Teaching Tool stamps are premium pre-inked to produce 1,000s of quality and crisp impressions. We create stamps designed to last as long as your teaching legacy and the lifelong impressions you leave on little minds.
Our stamps are created to minimise our footprint while bettering our future generation. Buy once, use forever. After those 1,000s of impressions, you don’t need to throw your stamp into landfill. A few drops of ink onto the stamp and ta-da! It’ll have a brand new lease on life, ready to brighten the days of students for years to come.
“But how long will these stamps last me?” We hear you ask.
Here’s the thing, at The Teaching Tools, we understand and respect that the stamps are an investment, and as such it should last you a lifetime. Which is why you can buy with that extra level of comfort knowing when you buy one of our stamps, it comes with a lifetime warranty.
This means if our stamps ever fail due to a manufacturing defect, even after extended use, we will replace it without charge. No questions asked.
A heads up though, this warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence or the ink running out over extended time and use.
How to look after your stamps
- No need to put your back into it! You’ll improve the longevity of your stamp and the quality of your impression by pressing lightly.
- Stamp looking a little lighter? Get more impressions by twisting the ring around the stamp before you need to re-ink!
- Not sure how to best store your stamps? We’ve created the perfect home for your stamps. Keep your stamps in our reusable box Teaching Tools box, the same one they arrived in to protect them.
Location poses no boundaries for us as we are thrilled to say our Teaching Tools family are all across the globe. Please take a read of the below for area specific shipping information.
Shipping in Australia:
- Standard Shipping Australia Wide: $7
- We offer free shipping for all Australian orders over $80.
- We pack and ship orders daily, so we aim to have your order to your door and ready for use within 2-3 business days depending on your location.
- Worldwide Shipping: $15
- We offer free shipping for all Worldwide orders over $100.
- We ship all across the globe! As we pack and ship orders daily, we aim to have your order to your door and ready for use within 3-12 business days depending on your location.
We want you to love your purchase from our website and have a 7 day return policy.
If you are unsatisfied with any purchase you have made from us for any reason, please contact us via email for a full refund, replacement or credit of the purchase price within 7 days of shipment.