Pete Cromer: Kookaburra Lanyard
From the exclusive Pete Cromer x The Teaching Tools collaboration.
Take wearable art to the next level with our range of premium lanyards. Perfect for a teacher, professional or anyone wanting to upgrade their lanyard.
Each lanyard is crafted using premium canvas fabric, finished with a natural leather trim and a super heavy duty nickel free metal alloy lobster clasp. All lanyards are packaged in a signature gift box - ready to gift or great for storage.
The canvas fabric can be hand-washed in warm soapy water, while being careful to avoid the leather and metal.
Artist: Pete Cromer is a contemporary Australian artist based in the Colac Otway region of Victoria. Inspired by the optimistic personalities in people and wildlife, Pete’s work is renowned for his signature bursts of glowing colour and beautiful textures, all reflected in his bold collages, paintings and sculptures.
Length: 48cm approx. (from top of lanyard to bottom of clasp)
Leather Trim: Blue Leather
Safety Release: Blue
- Clasp: Silver Metal
Location poses no boundaries for us as we are thrilled to say our Teaching Tools family are all across the globe. Please take a read of the below for area specific shipping information.
Shipping in Australia:
- Standard Shipping Australia Wide: $8
- We offer free shipping for all Australian orders over $80.
- We pack and ship orders daily, so we aim to have your order to your door and ready for use within 2-3 business days depending on your location.
- Worldwide Shipping: $15
- We offer free shipping for all worldwide orders over $100.
- We ship all across the globe! As we pack and ship orders daily, we aim to have your order to your door and ready for use within 3-12 business days depending on your loction.
We want you to love your purchase from our website and have a 7 day return policy.
If you are unsatisfied with any purchase you have made from us for any reason, please contact us via email for a full refund, replacement or credit of the purchase price within 7 days of shipment.